Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Central Drive-In

  1. #21
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Central Drive-In

    I can remember seeing movies in the old theaters in BSG...not talking about the one out near Maloney's. They used to have one in town, couple of doors down from where the pool hall used to be. Saw a movie there when I was little about a bear and a wolf, or something like that.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Central Drive-In

    Yes, there were actually 2 theaters in BSG at one time. One was, if I am not mistaken called The Earle, or something like that. It was between where Warren's Electric and PV Builders are now. The other was the Trail I think. It was just down from the Westmoreland building.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Central Drive-In

    The Fox and the Hound was the first movie I saw EVER....my dad took me one summer when we visited him, we saw that and went to Kings Dominion
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Seventy4's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Central Drive-In

    I believe I was in Kindergarten when Fox & Hound came out, I remember seeing it with my class.

    We took a field trip to see this movie, it was great...there was a short of "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" before it, and I have always had a liking for that story.

    But we went to see it at Coeburn, and there were like 10-15 classes there to see it. I wonder if they still do that?


  5. #25
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Central Drive-In

    I've never been to the drive-in [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Central Drive-In

    OHhhhh, you gotta go before they all go bye-bye. serious, huge nostalga thing and something you can talk about in our later years
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Central Drive-In

    And it really is a pleasant experience!
    ya gotta go!!
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Central Drive-In

    My mom and our neighbors used to go when I was little. I haven't been in years though. My friend mentioned that she and her fiance were going to see a show soon...I need to go again, for old times sake.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Central Drive-In

    LB Balla, THAT IS THE GREATEST AVITAR IN THE HISTORY OF AVITARS!!!!!!!!!!! My hero. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  10. #30
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Central Drive-In

    Who is it?
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •